As a couple,creating some Godly habits will keep you going
- Praying together:cultivate the habit of praying together,pray about everything and on everything.Its a great privilege to have someone you can pray and dialogue to God our father with,plus it’s a great team that cannot be beaten. Amos 3:3
- Play together:The power of playing together cannot be over emphasized when I say play,it means every manner of things that helps you as an individual or as a team to relax and socialize,ranging from going out together,playing games,sharing a joke,or simply looking into each other’s eyes,it can be developed over a time,all we have to do is start from somewhere today and not tomorrow.
- Communicate:communication supersedes passing on a message across,it simple can be said to be ensuring the other person understands and know exactly what you mean or are trying to say,or putting it in another way:the other person knows what you Do Not Mean.
Most marriages crumble under the pressure of bottled up emotions and unsaid words which are left for long until one of the party can no longer carry on,we are better sharing everything we have in mind as soon as it happens thereby stopping a potential crisis.
- Talk about how the day went
- Talk about your challenges
- Talk about your victories
- Talk about your temptations
- Talk about the kids if you have,if not you can project into the future.
Keep dreaming together,it pays!